If you’re new to Grace Covenant or are just checking us out, we consider you our guest; we don't want you to feel obligated to give, in any way. But for those who consider Grace Covenant their church home or who otherwise want to honor God through our ministry, the following 4 options are available for you:
1. Giving during "Worship Service"
Tithes and offerings are received during our Sunday Worship Service and most special services. If your gift is provided in the form of a check or in a completed offering envelope, your donation will be recorded and a tax receipt will be provided at least yearly.
2. Giving in Person at the Church Office or "By Mail"
Donations can also be brought to the Church office at any time during normal hours or mailed to the church office at any time.
3. Giving "Online via Your Bank's Online Bill Pay Service"
Today, most banks offer an online bill payment service; this provides one of the easiest and most effective way to automate your giving. Simply setup an automatic (or one time) payment to Grace Covenant. Once it is setup, you're still in control; you may update or change your giving at any time. Plus, 100% of your gift goes to the ministries of Grace Covenant because there are no processing fees. Click here for more benefits to online giving.
4. Giving "Online via PayPal or EasyTithe"
Grace Covenant is offering online giving via PayPal or EasyTithe as a way to make online tithes, offerings and donations via credit card or direct electronic funds transfer from your checking account. Please note that you DO NOT NEED to create a PayPal Account to use PayPal. Likewise you do not need to create an EasyTithe account to use EasyTithe.
While we allow the use of credit cards for tithes and offerings, we still strongly encourage the use of your bank's online bill pay service rather than credit card for two primary reasons:
- Although many pay off their credit cards each month, many also do not. We do not want to encourage someone to go into debt and pay interest on gifts given to the church.
- When giving through your bank's online bill payment service, your entire gift goes to the church. When giving via PayPal or EasyTithe, a portion of your donation (approximately 3%) will be deducted as a service fee resulting in a smaller net donation.If you choose to make a PayPal or EasyTithe contribution, the personal information requested will remain private and not be sold or given away to third parties. Grace Covenant will use the information you submit only for the purpose of processing your payment and providing required tax records. Your privacy in these matters is greatly respected. Click the "Donate" button to make a contribution using PayPal. Fill out the "Give Now" form below to make a contribution using EasyTithe.
There are several benefits to giving for both you and our church. Some of them are ...